This website is intended to help you know more about the life and work of the School. We welcome your comments and feedback about the website, so please do not hesitate to contact us and let us have your thoughts and suggestions.
“We believe that learning should take place within an environment of love, care, tolerance, security and praise.
In this situation of mutual trust and respect; learning is enjoyable and a stimulating atmosphere of enquiry is generated.”
- To work in partnership with parents and carers to create a learning environment where there is equal opportunity irrespective of sex, race, culture, disability or disadvantage.
In order to achieve these aims we will endeavour to;
- Provide a secure and structured environment in which children enjoy learning and in which they can grow and develop as individuals.
- Meet the requirements of the Curriculum at a level appropriate to the needs of each child so each child can work to the best of their ability.
- Give each child a wide variety of learning experiences which will encourage a positive, independent attitude to learning.
- Involve children, parents/carers, governors and members of the wider community in the daily life of the school.
- Provide equal opportunities for all children and encourage them to value and respect themselves and each other.
We ask parents / carers to:
- Work in partnership and support the school
- Bring / send their by attending parents’ consultation times and other school functions whenever possible.
- Comply with the school rules and procedures.
- Observe the safety and security procedures.
- Support their child emotionally and academically
If you have any queries regarding our school please contact Mrs P Stevenson our SBM on 0161 998 2544